Monday, September 15, 2008

What i would like to see in my aged parents/grandparents

I am a boy. boy is a boy. girl is a girl but i am not a girl. Why i am not a girl because i am a boy. A very good boy. I have a sister and three parents. Two mothers and one father. Their are mad people and i am their mad child. We are all mad.

When they are old, i am hoping that they have earned a lot of money by them. Money is money. Not money is not money. Money is good so i like money. When they are old they will not need so much money so i can take all their money and use.

Because of my three parents, they are more of them to take care each other. I can then go and use their all money as they do not need the money. They can go and play chess or sing songs together.


*Phrase of the day | 今日金句 :: why i am not a girl because i am a boy

No comments: