Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Sarsi


Many years ago, one of my favorite things is drink "Sarsi" with ice.
Especially in bloody fucking hot afternoon.
Its just makes me feels good.
2day im walking under the damn hot sun with full of sweat.
Yap~ i mean really really hot.
Even my little brother also sweating.
Can u imagine tat? Jesus Christ!!!
I cant believe how we still can survive.

Well~ Suddenly i found out an Indian guy
selling foods and drinks beside the road.
Accidentally, i found this "Sarsi".
Straightly bring me back to when i was small little kid.
Amazingly, i just spent rm1.60 already
can bring back my childhood to me.
And yet Solve the heat of the day
and gain happy and relax. hahaha

Having a nice & good beverage actually doesn't need 2 go
those high expenses place or expensive beverage.
All we need it just need 2 find the right feels and right time.

Sarsi basically its one of the product under F&N.
More information for Sarsi?
click :: here ::

No comments: