Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hav Sex Business Corporation


Too bored being single?
Call Us..

:: Facebook ::
:: Friendster.Blog ::
:: WindowsLiveSpaces ::
:: Indomeez ::

well~ basically we are not those company as u think!!
And yet we also wont provide blue pics or blue film as well.
its just a blog tat providing you different information from all over the world with full of interesting, exciting, curious and so much more than your imagination can go.
Then? why da hell i put this stupid AD on my blog?
well~ basically its just for fun!!! (god damn it!!!)
But i do worry about one thing which is...
Will HSBC sue me?
For protection wise i decided to add the "EX" on the "S" and rotated it abit.

ok~ will them sue me? To be Continue...
到底巨哋會唔會告我呢? 請睇下一集...

2 comments:

imblogger@sh ™ said...

can you please help me ... i want to register myself .

fung said...

okok, no problem no problem!!
Just tell me which country's service you wan? hahaha