Saturday, July 26, 2008

A different point of view




The very last time i took LRT its been more than years & years.
So far all these years when deals to traveling i've spent on the road.
Deals with some reason today i've put my ass into the LRT.
Surprised me tat some views tat i've never aspect to see in LRT.
I'm not trying to say tat MidValley look damn nice seeing from LRT.
I mean review in our way of life.
She has been complaining bout how suffer to take LRT or Bus so far.
But i never knew how the feeling is.
So finally i decided to take myself into the same situation as she had so far.
Yeap, its really not feels good when it compare with driving by myself
but yet, i found something pretty as well..
i think either its good or bad, suffer or enjoy, its all depends on itself.
Seeing thing from different point of view will always get something
more than your aspectation and imagination can go
nevertheless, im glad we could take LRT together once in our life.

No comments: