Saturday, November 22, 2008

3.30pm, Sunday

3.30pm Sunday
Feels bored
Listening to David Tao's songs
Feels like going out but lazy
Feels like smoking but no cigarette
Thinking of someone
Hoping for a chance
Blue moon 沙灘 by David Tao
This song reminds me of her
Weather seems nice today
Trees outside my window moving
Wind outside my window blowing
Sound of car passing by from highway
Feels like talking but dunno what to say
White clouds under the blue sky
Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
There's a land that i heard of once in a lullaby


Phrase of the day :: Nope
今日金句 :: 冇

3 comments:

will@don said...

i think realy damn bored,u should get a gf,if nt soon on later u will get mad or unbalance thinking...pity u...call me if u realy need me ...lol

fung said...

thanks for ur suggestion dear william. anyway i only love girls.. sorry to tell u this..

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great information! I would not have discovered this otherwise!.