Sunday, August 24, 2008

Old Chap Tou


these old chap tou (power fuse? power switch? power plug? power ranger? goddamnit!!! dunno how it call) its just like time machine for me. everytime i saw it also can bring me back to when i was small. and also tragedy.. cause i got electrocuted..and most ridiculous thing is i will also tried to be electrocuted again.. all because of curiosity.. (god damn it..) anyway, i might use this old design for my new house in the future.. cause its part of my life.

anyone know how its call, pls leave me an answer.. thanks

note*** for those who under age, pls dun try it at home. its very DANGEROUS!!!

3 comments:

helenk said...

its called switches sayang..hehe

Unknown said...

let the pro answer you, tat 1 is call switch socket, MCB and MCCB.. (not Ma Chao Hai!!!) Jam Lee

fung said...

so des neh~ thanks for ur highest answer. mr. jam lee